Pregnancy Massage is a side-lying full body massage to relieve the aches and discomfort throughout pregnancy.
It may be helpful in preparing your body for a natural birth, toning your muscles and releasing tension.
- be a relaxed, happy mama leading to a happy, relaxed baby
- reduce the aches and pains of pregnancy, particularly lower back pressure.
- reduce anxiety or stress during the pregnancy
- connection with your body and your baby
- help to reduce swollen ankles
- helps you to feel normal (especially in the last few months)
- can be a beneficial tool for those wanting a natural birth to aid body condition
Pregnancy Massage (60 minutes) £65
A nurturing and soothing side-lying massage therapy.
Recommended from 12 weeks for low risk pregnancies
Pregnancy Package of 12 Massage Sessions £700
12 – 28 weeks (5 x monthly sessions)
30 – 36 weeks (4 x fortnightly sessions)
36+ weeks (4-6 weekly sessions: which can be carried over to aid recovery after birth)
Great pregnancy massage!